Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free Day

Today was another day that we were by ourselves in the morning. We did some laundry and cleaned up a little and then I decided to rebel against my parents. They told me before I came that this trip was my vacation...no cooking, no cleaning, etc. But...they never said no baking! I mean seriously people how am I not supposed to cook in this gorgeous kitchen that my parents designed...

See I told you, its gorgeous! Plus I used Lucas and told them he "wanted" to make cookies, so they weren't mad at all! :) We made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies for "dampa." They were so good and we made 9 dozen that my dad took them to work the next day! Lucas was more excited that he was wearing a Thomas shirt that Aunt Stephanie bought for him than making the actual cookies...eventhough we caught him stealing a few throughout the day!






Lucas also got another birthday present (early) while he was here. No it isn't Hannukkah people, I need to spread out the toys so he appreciates them! This is what he got...


I mainly got it for the winter time when they can't go outside, and to my suprise Bridget likes to crawl into it too! So now its hours of fun for two! Yes! It came with 40 balls for the ball pit and I hope you can see it has a hoop on it too. Lucas asked me if Noah could play in it too and I told him in a few weeks. So I know he will ask me next week if it's time yet. :)

As soon as everyone got home we were kicked out for our first date night of the trip, I will post pictures of that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Danielle Smith said...

Gorgeous kitchen, again, I would love to live there. Would your parents welcome me? Were you talking to me during those pictures? Hahaha. I love Lucas's present! If only I had the space for something like that! One day, one day.

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.