Saturday, July 26, 2008

Date Night (Friday 7/25)

...for Lucas that is. He was very responsible by asking Anna Sollis over for dinner and Calliou and cookies and a project. It was much cheaper than taking her out to a movie and then dinner. He is just like his dad in that respect...THRIFTY. Just Kidding. Hahaha

Anna's parents went out and we had Anna over. They live just down the street from us so it was very convenient. Our night started out with a fine dinner of Corn Dogs and Tater Tots...Anna's choice. If you look closely, Lucas has packed 3 corn dogs into his mouth before I took this picture.
After dinner we watched Calliou then came up to the kitchen to start cookies with Nathan.
After we put the cokies in the oven we started the art project. We tore up all of the paper and then Anna and Lucas had a belly contest. I think Anna wins this one...this time...
Bridget wanted in on the action....
I asked the kids what they wanted to make Anna said a house with a tree and Lucas said a Truck (suprise, suprise) I made the shapes with glue and then they stuck the paper on the glue. Here are the finished products...

















Then more Calliou and some cookies. After that we read some books and off to bed. Everyone had a great time! I hope Anna can come over again. Lucas loved it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pics! Thanks again for watching Anna. Let me know when I can return the favor.

Danielle Smith said...

Dang woman! You are seriously the best babysitter ever! Too bad you couldn't babysit me when I was a wee child. Of course I may have been pretty difficult at times, haha.

Jen said...

I agree...seriously - we let the kids run wild when we babysit :) Sounds like the kids had a great date night!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.