Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Adventure to...










You are reading right...Legoland! Grandma took us on a 2 hour excursion to another happy place on earth and it is called Legoland. We were there for 5 hours! This place was AWESOME for a toddler. I am going to say it is really for 2-10 years of age. There were a ton of rides and a ton of cool things to see and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l weather. Partly cloudy and in the 60s. Lucas went on everyride he could. He is 35.5 inches and to ride most rides you have to 36 inches and I fibbed and told the men/ride-sticklers that he was 36 inches and that he was allowed to ride the other rides so they let him on a lot of them. :P I will do whatever I can to make Lucas happy because I am a spoiler...I know, I know I am anything but, but I wanted him to LOVE Legoland so...I fibbed, it's only 1/2 an inch!

There was a water park and a whole bunch of other things that are not in the slide show but you get my drift right? The kids had a fabulous time and we were glad that Grandma thought of it! I hope we will be going again next year!

2 comments:

Auntie V said...

Noah laughed and laughed at these. We'll have to go sometime.

Danielle Smith said...

Legos...I don't know. I stepped on a lot of those in my house growing up. They hurt. I would be worried about the lego underfoot hazard that could be everywhere at a place like that. It's a good thing kids don't care about stuff like that.

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.