Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CHU-B 2

Bridget has been growing so much. She hasn't had her 6 month check up yet, but I am just waiting for the doctor to tell me that she is huge (like I don't already know) She has been crawling and getting into things and I love it, but at the same time it makes me sad that she is growing up. She is really a great baby, not fussy, not whiny, not clingy. She has been so happy and pleasant and cheerful since she was born. She doesn't scream like normal babies do, it is so soft and she is so relaxed. I am so happy to have had her second because she has been so easy. Today she woke up in Lucas's old Jammies and she was sitting on the couch watching Lucas dance and I couldn't believe how big she was. Those are 12 month jammies, and they barely fit her. They barely fit him too! Lucas wore them for the first time at 8 months last March...
Now that I look at these I realize how fat Lucas was...DANG!
Bridget is only 2 months younger than him and wow what a difference!

2 comments:

Martina said...

they grow up so fast!! :)

brieanne. said...

just catching up on all the new stuff! love the teal mothers day dress! sooo cute!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.