Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 things I said I would never do....



...once I became a Parent. And here they all are in one picture!!!!!


1) Eat in bed
2) Wear a Hat in the House...(thanks a lot grandpa! he won't go anywhere without this thing)
3) Watch television before age 2...(it's PBS)
4) Still be in Jammies at 10am
5) Talk with your mouth full
6) Point at people

Here are my excuses, I guess, or why I gave in to these "silly" rules.

1) He is in my bed so I can shower, eating...so I can take my shower.
2) The hat, well there really is no excuse for this, it is cute, and its the hat or calling "pa-pa"
every 5 minutes, so we opted for the hat today.
3) PBS. He will only watch 3 shows and 2 of them are on PBS during the time I take my shower
and they are Clifford narrated by the late John Ritter and Peep and the Big Wide World narrated by Joan Cusack

4) Jammies, After I shower I usually get him and Bridget dressed.
5) Talk with your mouth full...he is telling me that Dog is on TV...and thank heavens its only
raisins, because if it was a nutri-grain bar that would be just gross!
6) Pointing, there really is no excuse, I think he was showing me something...who knows....
.....
I guess you live and learn right? Those rules seem so ridiculous to me now that I am actually a parent!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.