Thursday, January 31, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see...



I am pretty sure this primary song is sung in the spring, but it just seemed to fit for what Lucas and I woke up to this morning. We looked out and saw snow! After 3 beautiful days of sunshine, we were hit with snow! I opened the front door and Lucas said "uh-oh" and ran into the family/play room and looked out onto the deck and saw that his walker was outside. I had put it in time out yesterday, because he was ramming it into Bridget's Boppy while she was in it! So I told the walker to be nice and put it in time out. Maybe Lucas will think that time-out means staying outside in the snow...overnight! Yikes! Maybe he will be nice so that isn't his punishment! Hahahaha
I had to take it B/W because it looks so depressed out there on the deck...the lone walker in time-out.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.