Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I almost forgot!

New Years Resolutions...I think they are lame.
So I do New Year New 'Do.
I got a hair cut! I know, I know so exciting! I just needed something different! It is a cheesy pic but oh well! I swore I would never get bangs again! Especially since it took me a year to grow them out in 11th grade! But alas, here I am 9 years later with bangs. At least they aren't the bangs your mom makes you get in the 3rd grade right? And at least it isn't that typical "mommy hair cut" that all new mom's get after they have a baby. I don't think Nathan likes it but for a guy who can't even grow bangs, I think he shouldn't even get a say in the matter! Hahaha

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.