Friday, September 5, 2008

Friends

I realized just yeasterday how popular my son has become. I think he gets it from me because well, let's face it I am Nathan's only friend. Not because he isn't friendly but because he is so devoted to me that he doesn't have any time for anyone else. I have to say I like it that way.
Everytime I watch someone else's kids or go to the store Lucas says hi, or will immediatley play with them. Last week it was going to Robert's house or going to Tommy's house. This week it was Anna comming over and Robert coming over, and then going to Anna's house and Larke's house. I mean I am friends with their moms but he has no qualms going and playing with anyone. He is never shy, he is rarely sad (except when Noah goes on bay-k-shun), and he loves playing with his friends. When I tell him that we are staying at home today he looks at me like why does my social life suffer when you have chores to do?
I am glad that we have raised such an independent, fun, loveble, and friendly little man!
Bridget on the otherhand is our Wild Card. She is so crazy and unpredictable I don't even want to get into it. But I will say that she loves that she was the only girl when Robert and her brother Tanner were over. She thought is was so funny.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a very busy week...and sounds like a ton of fun!!! Your kids are adorable. I got your comment and will let Jason know...I am so sorry to hear that - we send our love.

Katie said...

We should get together so the kids can play sometime...Lucas would probably be a little bored though with so many babies!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.