Saturday, March 21, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I am on the Ward's activities committee, well so is Courtney - it is just the two of us and we scheduled our ward's Easter activity for this weekend because we had building conflicts, so instead of skipping it this year we did it a month early. Who can say no to candy?

We had a pretty good turn out and I know my kids had fun. Here are some pictures to prove it. :) Lucas told Nathan as they were walking into the building that the decorations were amazing. It was just a bunch of eggs, but they kids were all excited! :) Bridget LOVED being one of the big kids, I have a feeling she will have NO problem joining Nursery in two months!

After the egg hunt, we had the kids decorate sugar cookies. Everyone ate and enjoyed and had a fun time. Scarlett was being passed around the ward so Nathan and I were able to take the kids to hunt, and we both loved hearing how cute she was! :) A fun Saturday indeed.

5 comments:

Momza said...

Hi there. Came across your blog and saw that you're in Thornton.
Do you know the Carlsons?
I was actually baptized in the Denver North Stake, Northglenn 2nd (?) Ward back in the days of the dinosaurs (1979)...so many good people up there!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I love Easter Egg Hunts!! Cute pictures....

The Cleverley's said...

That looks like fun! But I have to admit you've got me a little panicked! Easter is almost here and I'm NOT ready!?!?!

Danielle Smith said...

If I didn't see that last picture, I would have thought that you had planned a church activity for your family only, haha. There seemed to not be many people there. Now I want sugar cookies. That lady at the top may have known my parents, hmm...

Danielle Smith said...

Man, someone's got some ugly converse shoes in the background. And with capris?! I hope it's not a mom and it's just a preteen who is in an awkward stage! Well, whoever it is, let's nominate them for What Not To Wear! Bless her heart, whoever it is.

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.