Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stained Glass/Sun Catchers

Today I tried Art Group for real! With my kids it is just another day but we invited the Cleverley's over. Chrystal (the mom) is a friend of mine from the Singles Ward and just happens to live down the street from me! I did the project and she brought a snack. After the project they played in the toy room.

This project was fun, but it made me realize that I should do something with paint or glue that involves more things next time. Sticking tissue paper on contact paper wasn't enough to keep them occupied, but it was fun and they look cute.


We are definitely going to do this again, well not the project but have people over for our Tuesday Art Group! Even if Scarlett doesn't have anyone to "art" with...

6 comments:

Angie BBC said...

Dang, I can't believe how you come up with this stuff! It looks like they had fun. What is next week so I can buy the stuff ahead of time and do it with you from Wisconsin. We can do it via Skype. I need to get my kids into Art!

shana said...

You are so creative. I love it.

Courtney Lynn said...

I would love to sign up for your Art Group. Is there sign ups?

I can't believe you are doing Art Group with a 5 week old! You are freaking AMAZING!

The Cleverley's said...

Ok, so we totally had fun. Thanks so much for having us over!

Auntie Stef said...

umm...I am waiting for mine, and the one from last week. Where is it?

Natalie said...

well, Jane and Scarlett can non art together! HAHA

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.