Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag! 8 Random Facts

1. I make cookies everyday in the last trimester of pregnancy.

2. I love to be ready and out the door by 8am on Saturdays.

3. I like to pretend I am a tourist when we go to different Colorado places like the Springs or wherever.

4. I have climbed 3 fourteeners, and plan on climbing the rest with Nathan before I die.

5. It has been at least 4 years where I haven't been alone...without Nathan or my kids. Sheesh they are always there! I can't get rid of them. :) I suspect it will be this way for another 22 years!

6. I love to eat cream cheese or ranch dressing with almost anything.

7. I love to answer the phone. My house phone simul-rings with my cell so that I never miss a call. I know that is so weird.

8. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, because it is the day I don't do any chores and just play with my kids.

Tag: Hilary and Amy

Here are the rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmm...I will be waiting on your doorstep for those delicious cookies once that 3rd trimester starts!

Auntie V said...

Um, yeah. Where were my cookies last time by the way. Oh well, not too much longer.

Emily S. said...

funny! I like to avoid the phone! it gets worse the older i get!

and yum on that cookie habit!

(How are you feeling these days?)

P.S. You blog WAAAY more than me, and I simply can never keep up on my commenting. Will you forgive me if I just read, then comment every third post or so?? :( I'm lame, I know.

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.