Friday, September 4, 2009

Darling

I was packing for our Mystery Trip this morning and Bridget comes to me and says "pretty hair mommy?" I said thank you! She then stomped her feet and said "no me" She wanted her hair redone I guess so we went into the kids bathroom and started doing her hair. She started to whimper and said "I need da stick too mommy." I am looking around and realize she was talking about the curling iron! Haha.

So I obliged...



Nathan and Lucas come down the stairs and Nathan says how cute she looks and Lucas says "Oh Bridgey you look darling!"
It made me laugh.
I still don't know what Nathan has in store for us this weekend but I will
be sure to post all about it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So pretty! Have fun on your trip!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.