Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blogger Strike?

I have received 26 emails about my blog and most of them ask where I have been. Dude people its only been 5 days!

Our house has been full of projects, jammy days and an emergency trip to the ER. Thats right, I had to go in on Sunday for some unexpected scary thing, that is now over. Whew!

Lucas loves Clifford and Thomas and the two together! (Shirt and shoes)


Me...well I have been on vicadin and other meds, so to me this week has been a blurr...poor Nathan! So as far as my "strike..." it's over and I am back...the most exciting thing in our lives right now is the anticipation of Elijah's arrival! (elijah is ryan and veronica's unborn)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.