Sunday, March 16, 2008

CHEESE!

Before really getting into the next post, I need to talk about the latest in my 30 Casserole Challenge. It is really hard to find or come up with recipes that don't have cream of mushroom soup in them! If I made something with this in it my Dad would laugh at me so hard! Here are 2 more casseroles...he should be impressed with my potato dish!



Now I really need to talk about the Taco Bake. First of all Lucas LOVES noodles. So if it has Macaroni and Cheese in it, I know he will eat it! This was what he looked like after dinner, but before bath...

I think we will be making this again!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.