Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here it is. the moment you all have been waiting for...

Bridget can sit up and eat cereal! (and the crowd goes wild)

Some pictures of my chunky monkey! Please note: We have not been starving the girl she is 4 months and weighs almost 17 pounds. That is in the 94th percentile! Way to go Horn Side! We have big babies! These pictures will make you think this is her first meal in days.

Before I start, I feel like I have had a "full circle moment" here you go Oprah. When I was 10 I believe, I begged my parents for a Baby Alive Baby. You get food packets, mix with water and then basically pour/spoon feed this baby who mechanically moves its mouth and immediatley after poops the liquid paste you just gave it. This is what it looked like:

Gross Right? Well this is what Bridget gets to eat. Rice Cereal mixed with formula and water...yummy! So when I was 10 and wanted to be Mommy and thought it was so cool, now has become everyday life, and the food is still gross and the poop is smelly!


So Cute! She really was having a good time!

I couldn't resist adding pictures of
Lucas at the same age! So sweet!

If there was ever any doubt if they were siblings, these pictures pretty much sums it up....they have their father's table manners! Hahaha Just Kidding!


1 comment:

brieanne. said...

love how you post older pictures of Lucas to show him at the same age. cute. THANKS for all the great recipes on Just Made! I really enjoy them!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.