Monday, March 31, 2008

Grandchildren

As I type those words it makes me think that some day I will have some (hopefully). I love when the Witte kids get together! Here is all four of them after Elijah's blessing on Sunday...
Obviously four kids under 3 was hard to capture, but I think these turned out pretty cute! I like that you can see their little personalities...
Bridget and Lucas lovin each other, Noah being silly and Elijah chillin...
Bridget pulling off the dress...the boys following direction...
And of course the last one turned out the best! :)

1 comment:

Danielle Smith said...

I love how Bridget is totally voguing in that second picture! She could totally win America's Next Top Model! That girl is fierce!!

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.