Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday





Most of you know how I loathe Professional Pictures in a Studio with a cheesy background and cheesy props, but for some reason I was drawn to this particular backdrop and I had already purchased these outfits before Bridget was even born. In fact, I bought Lucas's last summer and once I saw the girl's version I hoped that I would be having a girl next. The week after I found out I was having a girl I called the store and had to have them ship me the very last one which happened to be in Oregon.

They were discontinuing this collection and I was so upset, but as usual I got what I wanted! :) So here they are; the pictures we had taken, although they are not how I would have had them done, they still turned out okay!


Next year I will take them. With our wacky Colorado weather it was next to impossible to do it on a day when Nathan was home to help me! I love Lucas and Bridget's Flintstone feet, and Bridget sucking her bottom lip so cute. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.