Thursday, March 13, 2008

Born on this Day

Elijah Grant Witte, the newest member of the family was born this morning around 5 am. He was 7lbs 2oz and 20 .75 inches long. He is the smallest so far, but still pretty darn cute. It is hard to tell now what he will be like, but there is no mistaking that he is Ryan's son! Elijah looks just like his Daddy! Speaking of looks, Gary and Cindy have some good looking grandchildren! And they all sport the WITTE CHIN!!!!

I mean seriously even Doug and Brieanne's kids have the Witte chin! What is the Witte chin? It is a cleft/dimple/hole (as Lucas calls it) They get it from Grandpa Witte. It is so cute. While Noah and Lucas's has sort of faded away Bridget's is pretty deep, and Elijah's looks like Noah's did when he was a wee one.

It is so nice to have cousins who look alike! I don't look like any of my cousins, shoot I hardly get to see my cousins! I have seen more of Nathan's cousins than that of my own! Well, that isn't entirely fair, because I went to school with Rene and hung out at her house with her brothers Doug and Dave and her sister Erin and Tasha I think was a baby. I am sure there are more, but we are talking about the little Wittes, and they are so cute!

1 comment:

Erin Witte said...

Hi I just saw your blog, my last name is Witte too and I actually just spent the last three years living in Lakewood CO. I have moved back to Washington state where I was born and I just wanted to say that I have that chin too. That is really crazy.

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.