Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Prep

Well, because Spring Break is next week the schools are letting the kids get an extra day so today I watched Ali and Ethan. We made Easter Mobiles! I forgot to take pictures of theirs, but I did take some of Lucas's.


We used markers, finger paint, and color pencils. He didn't want to use the crayons because he always uses crayons. I asked him what he likes about easter and he said "coror eeggs" "eat candy beans" and "Noah's house" so that is what we attatched to the hanger. Pretty cute. Because I was with kids who color actual picture we were talking about how to draw people so I drew Lucas and Noah and decided to finish the picture...I know I know I should have been an artist! :) Let's examine the picture for a minute...I think I really captured the kids, except they are not in birth order but we will talk about that in a minute. Lucas is wearing a grean and yellow plaid shirt with jeans that's typical for him, and he is trying to grab Noah. Noah is wearing a sporty shirt with shorts and has his arm around Bridget. I picture this is how it will always be. Bridget has crazy hair, and a dress that not only matches Lucas but has a matching diaper cover...(insert laughs here) and Elijah is in a boppy, trying to be a part of the group. Lucas says "little boy for me" I have to remind him that he has a little girl not a little boy. Lucas is first because Noah doesn't really care he just wants to be by Bridget. :)

1 comment:

Auntie V said...

I love this! It really does capture them. I hope it is always that way. Plus a couple more kiddos of course. :)

Auntie V

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.