Thursday, March 13, 2008

L-O-V-E

There is nothing I love more than Nathan's night to cook dinner. Tonight is no exception...

We had Pizza, ate on the couch. (We never do this)
We watched Season 1 of CSI.
And totally chilled.

What could be better? The kids in bed by 8pm with no fuss. A clean house. A clean kitchen. And my husband sitting next to me.

(Big Sigh)
Life is pretty good.

(also I got to meet Elijah today and that was FREAKING killing me...the wait...I need to talk to Veronica about these ridiculously long labors! She needs to read my baby delivery manual...1 hour tops!)
******SIDE NOTE******
Don't Lucas and Bridget look so much alike in this picture? Finally! I am sick of those different baby daddy stares I get. :)

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

cute photo! I love the chillin' pose of your son...
And it DOES sound like a perfect evening...

Followers

About Me

We are just a bunch of ladies who get together on Thursdays and make a fabulous lunch and dessert and then we swap recipes while our children are running a muck throughout the house.